NOEL COWARD ON THE AIR 1944-48

Flapper Past CD7840
NOEL COWARD ON THE AIR 1944-48 NOEL COWARD PROGRAMME (Selections from broadcasts 1-13)
Opening: Someday I'll Find You (Mantovani & Orchestra); Mad Dogs and English-men; The Stately Homes of England; London Pride; His Excellency Regrets; Where are the Songs we Sung; Nina; Don't Let's be Beastly to the Germans; Mrs Worthington; This is a Changing World; A Marvellous Party; I saw No Shadow on the Sea; Uncle Harry; Waltz Medley (I'll See You Again; Someday I'll Find You; Let's Say Goodbye; I'll Follow My Secret Heart; I'll See You Again); Toast Speech from 'Cavalcade'; Closing Theme: I'll See You Again (Mantovani & Orchestra)
   (Transcribed and produced by Towers of London. Rec.1947/48, London. Uncle Harry from HMV B9532, mat; OEA11557-1; Rec. 9/1/47, London)
 CD7840

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿