MANTOVANI THE GREATEST GIFT IS LOVE & STOP THE WORLD/OLIVER

Dutton Vocalion CDLK 4324 
THE GREATEST GIFT IS LOVE  ORIGINAL DECCA LP SKL 5216 (1975) STEREO
The greatest gift (Mancini; David); The old fashioned way (Garvarentz; Aznavour; Kasha; Hirshorn);Si (Go before you break my heart) (Pilat; Panzeri; Conti; Pace; Newell); Solitude (De Lange; Mills; Ellington);Sing (Raposo); Cool summer evening (Mantovani);What are you doing the rest of your life? (A & M Bergman; Legrand); The day of the locust (Barry);The entertainer (Joplin; arr. Shaw); Send in the clowns (Sondheim); Love song ‘The Freak’ (Chaplin);She (Aznavour; Kretzmer)
 STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF & OLIVER!  ORIGINAL DECCA LP PS 270 (1962) STEREO
 OLIVER! (Bart)I’d do anything; You’ve got to pick a pocket or two; Consider yourself; Where is love?; Oom-pah-pah;Reviewing the situation; Oliver; Who will buy?; As long as he needs me               STOP THE WORLD (Bricusse; Newley)                       Lumbered; Someone nice like you; Meilinki Meilchick; Once in a lifetime; Gonna build a mountain;I wanna be rich; What kind of fool am I?
                     

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿