MANTOVANI SONGS TO REMEMBER & THE INCOMPARABLE MANTOVANI

Dutton Vocalion CDLK 4347
SONGS TO REMEMBER  THE UNFORGETTABLE SONGS OF THE 50S
THE ORIGINAL DECCA LP SKL 4086 (1960) STEREO
With these hands (Davis; Silver); Faraway places (Kramer;Whitney); A very precious love (Fain; Webster);Jamaica farewell (Burgess); Tenderly (Gross; Lawrence);Blue star (Young; Heyman) with Edward Rubach (piano); Gigi (Lerner; Loewe);When I fall in love (Young; Heyman) with Mantovani (piano); No other love (Rodgers; Hammerstein);Vaya con Dios (Russell; James; Pepper); Two different worlds (Wayne; Frisch); Tonight (Bernstein; Sondheim)
 THE INCOMPARABLE MANTOVANI AND HIS ORCHESTRA
 THE ORIGINAL DECCA LP SKL 4086 (1960) STEREO
I wonder who’s kissing her now (Howard; Orlob; Hough; Adams); As time goes by (Hupfeld); Catch a falling star (Vance; Pockriss); Where are you (McHugh; Adamson);(I left my heart) in San Francisco (Cross; Cory); I’ll be seeing you (Fain; Kahal);Yesterdays (Kern; Harbach); Fly me to the moon (Howard); I’ll get by (Ahlert; Turk);September in the rain (Warren; Dubin); Long ago (Kern; Gershwin);More - theme from Mondo Cane (Ortolani; Oliviero; Newell)
                      CDLK 4347

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿