MANTOVANI SONG HITS FROM THEATRELAND & THEME FROM CARNIVAL

Dutton Vocalion CDLK4356
SONG HITS FROM THEATRELAND  ORIGINAL LP SKL 4037 (1959) STEREO
If I Loved You (Rodgers; Hammerstein) from “Carousel”;Wunderbar (Porter) “Kiss Me Kate”;I’ve Never Been in Love Before (Loesser) “Guys and Dolls”; Bewitched (Rodgers; Hart) “Pal Joey”;I Talk to the Trees (Loewe; Lerner) “Paint Your Wagon”;Some Enchanted Evening (Rodgers; Hammerstein) “South Pacific”;Out of My Dreams (Rodgers; Hammerstein) “Oklahoma”; Stranger in Paradise (Wright; Forrest) “Kismet”;C’est Magnifique (Porter) “Can Can”; Almost Like Being in Love (Loewe; Lerner) “Brigadoon”;Hello, Young Lovers (Rodgers; Hammerstein) “The King and I”;They Say it’s Wonderful (Berlin) “Annie Get Your Gun”
THEME FROM CARNIVAL AND OTHER GREAT BROADWAY HITS  ORIGINAL LP PS 242 (1961) STEREO
Theme from “Carnival” (Merrill); I Feel Pretty “West Side Story” (Bernstein; Sondheim);You are Beautiful “Flower Drum Song” (Rodgers; Hammerstein);Shall We Dance “The King and I” (Rodgers; Hammerstein); Till There Was You “The Music Man” (Willson);I Know About Love “Do Re Mi” (Styne; Comden; Green);Do Re Mi “The Sound of Music” (Rodgers; Hammerstein); Till Tomorrow “Fiorella” (Bock);So in Love “Kiss Me Kate” (Porter); Ascot Gavotte “My Fair Lady” (Lerner; Loewe);My Heart Is So Full of You “The Most Happy Fella” (Loesser)
                      CDLK 4356

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿