MANTOVANI THE MANTOVANI SCENE & THE MANTOVANI SOUND

Dutton Vocalion CDLK 4195
THE MANTOVANI SCENE  DECCA LP SKL 4989 (1969) STEREO
Delilah (Reed, Mason); Those Were The Days (Raskin); By The Ti
me I Get To Phoenix (Webb); Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Sherman, Sherman); Both Sides Now (Mitchell); A Man Without Love (Pace, Livraghi, Mason, Panzeri); Love Is Blue (Popp, Blackburn, Cour); Honey (Russell); If IWere A Rich Man (Bock,Harnick); Come September (I'll Remember) (Thomson);   For Once In My Life (Murden, Miller); Les bicyclettes de Belsize (Reed, Mason)

 THE MANTOVANI SOUND  DECCA LP SKL 4859 (1967) STEREO
Dear Heart (Mancini, Livingston, Evans); People (Styne, Merrill); Charade (Mancini, Mercer); Fiddler On The Roof (Bock, Hamick); Who Can I Turn To? (Bricusse, Newley); Hello Dolly! (Herman); What Kind Of Fool Am I? (Bricusse, Newley); As Long As He Needs Me (Bart); I Have Dreamed (Rodgers, Hammerstein); The Sweetest Sounds (Rodgers); I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face (Loewe, Lerner); Climb Ev'ry Mountain (Rodgers, Hammerstein)
                      CDLK 4195

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿